SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

My new Astro website....

RichieJarvis

Thank you all :(

I don't know about navigation buttons though - I did put them in on some of my other websites a few years ago. Seeing as they just duplicate the browsers 'back' button, i've shied away from them recently. I'll see if I can work up a CSS menu that works properly in IE7 maybe - d*mn mickysoft!

Hi Ritchie

Nice site & great photos.

Glad I've seen the observatory for real (even if I didn't get to play with anything).

Minor comment about the site:

The white frame around the page cuts across some of the pictures (well the text anyway). Could you restructure the page so that there are 4 photos across (and so within the white frame) rather than the 5 that there are currently?

Particularly like the Flame/Horsehead photo : )

Bri

PS Well-pleased with ETX :( - just wish the bl**dy weather would clear so that I could test out some new EP'S!

Looking good Richie,

If I actually get some decent shots, maybe will send some your way if you're ever thinking of opening up a guest's gallery?

ATB - glad you're better in time for Chrimbo.

Merry Christmas

Iain

Archived