SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

NB and Jelly

Ceph

Caught the Jelly a few weeks ago. Been testing a little different NB combinations and except the std red I ended up with this.

Astro-Tech-AT-65Q, ASI-1600M-Pro-Cool, HA 19x360, O3 23x360, S2 16x360

IC443-JellyFish-NB.thumb.jpg.5259450e5991a4ed4dc065aa674009a4.jpg

• Like 7

That's lovely. You've got plenty of detail  When I imaged the Jellyfish, I went for the same colours.  Those really bright stars are a pain though, I had a problem with halos on my version from the filters.

5A9DD22C-4102-43CE-8D0E-2C5F225ECB28.png

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Anne S said:

That's lovely. You've got plenty of detail  When I imaged the Jellyfish, I went for the same colours.  Those really bright stars are a pain though, I had a problem with halos on my version from the filters.

In my case I am not sure that it is the filters, the camera itself is told not like bright stars and I think this proves it, but I might be wrong.
I do agree that the two big stars are not good on this picture even though they look kind of cool, don't know really if you can avoid the way they look without straight forward paint around them which I will not do.
Thanks Anne :)