Jump to content

Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

matt_baker

COMPLETED - Canon 600D modified

Recommended Posts

I have one, good condition, barely used, low shutter count. It has dummy battery for mains power, a battery and battery charger. I was going to put it on here soon for £230. DM if you're interested and I'll get the shutter count etc.

 

 

IMG_2236.JPG

IMG_2231.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Spaced Out said:

I have one, good condition, barely used, low shutter count. It has dummy battery for mains power, a battery and battery charger. I was going to put it on here soon for £230. DM if you're interested and I'll get the shutter count etc.

 

 

IMG_2236.JPG

IMG_2231.JPG

Sod's law, I've just bought a 60D from ebay for £300 with a CLS-CCD filter, but thanks either way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, matt_baker said:

Sod's law, I've just bought a 60D from ebay for £300 with a CLS-CCD filter, but thanks either way

Please remember to follow the guidelines on closing an ad.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cornelius Varley said:

Please remember to follow the guidelines on closing an ad.

 

Sorry about that, just forgot about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Space Hopper
      As new condition Edmund Optics RKE 28mm eyepieces.
      Purchased as a matched binoviewing pair.  I'll only sell them as a pair / so will not split.
      Bought them to try as a low power pair, and to see what the 'floating effect' was all about.
      They are not really to my taste, and  are surplass to my requirements.
      Some info :
      1.25" size
      Apparent fov : 45º
      Eye relief 24.5mm
      Ultra lightweight ; only 82g each.
       
      They are delivered boxed, but don't include lens caps, so i have included 2 bolt cases for storage and to keep them clean and dust free.
      Boxes and original packaging all included with invoice from May 2018.
      They cost £79.99 each to buy new.
       
      I WILL SELL THE PAIR FOR £110  (the £10 is to cover UK Special delivery.)
      Good saving on new. I'd sooner not ship them out of the UK, but may be persuaded.
      PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.
      Rob.
       
        
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.