SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Calendar Thank You's

The majority of people have received their calendars now and the feedback has been excellent which is fantastic!

I just wanted to take the time though to thank all those people who have allowed us to use their amazing images, without such a variety of imagery to choose from there is no way we could've put together such a good calendar.

I also wanted to take the time to thank Ant for his help collating the images, producing the monthly descriptions and helping to organise everything. Steelrat for helping to put together the lists of key dates. Whippy for helping to collect together the POW winners from the past year and all the other mods/gms/admins for their help during the design stages of the calendar.

Many thanks also to everyone who's brought one, it has been a great success and its definitely something we will do annually - also expect some other SGL related treats to come your way soon!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Cheers,

Grant

Mine turned up the other day, and is hung proudly on my wall awaiting Jan 1st!

They are really well turned out, and is a much better replacement than my Astronomy Now calendar from previous years.

Well done all the POW Winners and the team who put these together!

My thanks to Grant, for sending me a replacement as my 1st was badly damaged when it arrived. This one is perfect.

Congrats to all, and thanks for all the hard work guys, mine will take pride if place next to Sir P's moon map in my new warm room.

Merry Christmas all

trudie

Yes, a big well done to everyone who was involved in the logistics and production and distribution of this wonderful calendar.

A worthy vehicle for the immaculate imagery attained by SGL's finest.

Thanks very much every one of you.

Ron. :thumbright: :salute: :salute:

Absolutely, we are already planning to produce next years calendar over the summer quiet period and to begin accepting orders in September. The only issue with this is, we do this on a voluntary basis so it would be a complete pain if we were going to the post office every few days between September and Christmas so I think we would do it in batches and post the orders out on a weekly basis...

Cheers,

Grant

• 2 weeks later...

A small suggestion....

On my previous years calendars from Astronomy Now, it had the previous and next month in a little box - this was very useful to me to refer back to previous months.

For next years calendar, any chance of adding this?

Thanks,

Richie

Archived