Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Someone tell me i got a really good deal....

Just got my dream scope, saw it advertised and was under two years old, 1 owner and in mint condition, unmarked tube and optics, with a load of extras including the Losmandy bar and Paralax rings in the picture... Also the standard camera rotator and extension tubes to fit camera

And the price £1500 😮😮👍

image.jpg

Edited by WanderingEye
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Well, Takahashi have an enviable reputation for build quality and optical performance. Just check the camera is well matched in terms of pixel resolution and field of view. Its not very heavy so shouldn't need a particularly large mount. I would say with the right camera ideal for deep sky wide field photography with a portable rig.

• Like 1

Did you get the Takahashi EDP Flattener 1.01X for FSQ-85EDX with it? 

If your thinking of using a full frame sensor it's suppose to make it possible, 44mm imaging circle up from 40mm without it.

You certainly have got yourself a bargain with or without the flattener! 

Peter

• Thanks 1

On 04/02/2020 at 11:30, whipdry said:

Did you get the Takahashi EDP Flattener 1.01X for FSQ-85EDX with it? 

If your thinking of using a full frame sensor it's suppose to make it possible, 44mm imaging circle up from 40mm without it.

You certainly have got yourself a bargain with or without the flattener! 

Peter

No flattener...well besides the one built into the scope that is... 😀they started supplying the extra one with the scopes about 12 months ago,  but this one is just under two years old...but there is still a 22mm imaging circle without the extra flattener, and 44mm with, so should be fine with my SXVR H18 camera.. 👍😀