Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lego Saturn V

Mark-V

Just ordered mine so I can join the club of Lego builders. For anyone who is interested Lego website says it is going to be "retired" soon  so consider getting it before it becomes unavailable. 

The only question is should I get the lunar lander as well  ?    😀

Mark 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mark-V said:

Just ordered mine so I can join the club of Lego builders. For anyone who is interested Lego website says it is going to be "retired" soon  so consider getting it before it becomes unavailable. 

The only question is should I get the lunar lander as well  ?    😀

Mark 

Yes 😁 Just tell yourself they're really a set 😉 

4 minutes ago, johninderby said:

The Saturn V is a great build. Really enjoyed it.

Ditto - like a lot of the more complex sets, there are some clever bits that I wasn't always sure where the build was going but came together at the end of a section etc.

I haven't got round to the lunar Lander yet though. 

Is that two Saturn Vs or just different placement 😁

Edited by geeklee

Get a couple of large plastic trays to empty the parts into. Just need to open the bags for each stage of the build. Helps keep things a bit organised and stops parts from being lost.

Can be a bit tricky to identify some of the parts until you get used to them and yes it is inevitable that you will make some mistakes as you go which only become evident when you get to the next step and something doesn’t fit properly.  

You will enjoy it though once you get going. 👍🏻

• Like 1