Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep29_banner.thumb.jpg.da7f3b163f7bd35187cb558b0346baf6.jpg

Stinky_Pete

COMPLETED - Cameras filters and off axis guider for sale ***all sold***

So i have a new project coming up i want to raise funds for so im having a bit of a clearout of some astro stuff ive not used in a while (upgrading as i go along) 

TS Optics low profile off axis guider, comes with canon camera fitting, spacer and 2" nose piece currently at 159 euro on its own on telescop-express, willing to accept £100 the lot **EDIT now avaliable again****

Meade DSI colour ccd camera. This is the original version not the pro, i have been using it mostly for guiding as its a nice sensitive chip, £30 ***EDIT sold, thanks!****

FLO premium Cheshire, good condition £20 ***sold 

Skywatcher 1.24" light pollution filter £10 **EDIT now sold, thanks Frank the Troll***

Skywatcher 2" light pollution filter £15 ***sold 

PM for details happy to chat about postage as well

IMG_20200125_133318305_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200125_133321851_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200125_133326780_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200125_133354358_HDR.jpg

Edited by Stinky_Pete
item sold

18 minutes ago, mercandrea said:

Hi @Stinky_Pete I'll take the premium cheshire if still available.

Yes it is pm me your details and we can go from there

Cheers! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AstroRuz
      SkyTech L-Pro Max Light Pollution Suppression Filter
      Used for about a year now and still in very good condition. really helped me out in my garden but now I've moved to tougher skies and need a slightly stronger filter. So it's time to pass this on to someone else.
      Filter is in very good condition with no scratches on it. Used extensively to great effect. Cardboard box slightly tatty but to be expected.
      Creates very nice pictures with good star colour retention and no halos. Horsehead is a HaRGB composite photo where the RGB was shot with this filter.
      2" fitting (M48). Will come with outside box, interior box and of course the filter.
      £100 + £8 P&P (Royal Mail Special Delivery)

• By Callistarus
      I'm sure this is just one of many hundreds of posts about correct spacings on here - I think I've just about got it but I need to confirm a couple of things with folks who have more experience than me on these matters.
      My scope is a Skywatcher Evostar 80ED-DS Pro - one which I'm sure anyone here is familiar with and needs little introduction. I'm using the accompanying field flattener/reducer, which requires 55mm of back focus.
      The off axis guider I plan to use is an OVL Off Axis Guider - it is thin enough that in combination with my camera I should have the required back focus provided the connecting T-adapter is thin enough.
      My camera is a Canon 550D (mod), which as far as I'm aware will occupy 46.5mm of back focus.
      My question is, what would be the best way to connect the Canon to the OAG? Puzzlingly it seems the OAG has a 42mm screw-ring on the camera side, which I don't have an adapter for. Do these exist? Are there any thin models available such that I meet my back focus requirement?
      If there are any other issues with what I'm suggesting please let me know. It's always easier to nail it first time than faff around with ordering adapters only to discover they're the wrong size.
      Cheers.
    • By hayju01
      Hi,
      having a sort out before the new season and got my eye on some new kit so need to offload some unused items.
      I have
      QHY8Pro - Sold
      Meade DSI II - Sold
      IS DFK 21au618.as colour - removed 
      IS DFK 41au02.as colour - removed 
       I’m open to sensible offers ?
      Cheers,
      Justin
      Photos added

• By astrosathya
      I have encountered a unique problem last night while trying to image using my GSO RC6.
      The scope is well collimated using a long Cheshire as well as a Howie Glatter single beam laser for verification. CCD inspector also gives me good results when checking with an artificial star. However, when I check using a collimation cap the innermost shadow looks offcentered as well as when I pointed the scope on a real star yesterday (Alp Libra) as well as Spica, it showed a crescent shaped star. This I found to be really weird. Anyone have any idea whats happening here? I live in Bangalore, India, so there's virtually no cool down time required. The temperature gradient between outside and inside is very little if any. 
    • By Astro Buer
      Only used a handful of times as I switched from using the DSLR to a ZWO camera, so is in perfect condition.   Fit's all Sony Alpha 7 cameras (A7, A7R, A7S etc) and is suitable for cameras which have been astro modified.   Retail price is £200 but will accept £120   Will post First Class Signed For (UK Only) and payment can be made via PayPal or Bank Transfer   Thanks for looking!       

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.