Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

AbsolutelyN

COMPLETED - SOLD: Vixen VC200L VISAC

This is my Vixen VC200L. I bought it back in 1998 from Orion Optics but  I think the scope was a bit too advanced for me at the time - I should have got a 100mm refractor. It's been very well used but not for about 15 years and I've now replaced it with other scopes. The dove tail was removed to use on another scope and I can't find the screws to attach it back on but I don't think it would take much DIY skills to sort. It may need a lot of TLC but it's an excellent scope. Looking for £100 - local pick up only from Harrogate North Yorks

_RX71177.jpg

_RX71178.jpg

_RX71179.jpg

_RX71180.jpg

_RX71181.jpg

_RX71182.jpg

mars-875.jpg

Edited by AbsolutelyN

That’s a bargain waiting for someone - I would have snapped your hand off but don’t know when I’ll next be up Yorkshire way unfortunately. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, wormix said:

That’s a bargain waiting for someone - I would have snapped your hand off but don’t know when I’ll next be up Yorkshire way unfortunately. 

Always the same, bargins, but too far away

I’m aware postage is an issue as everyone interested is down south. It will remain available for anyone to pickup if they head north unless it sells

Hi 

Dud you get my second reply ?

Richard

OK I'm not too far away! You can never have enough scopes....

PM on the way. David.