Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Just my luck

When I bought my refractor I had a dodgy controller with it As it took me a while to get to find this out as I thought it better to get used to a GEM without the electrics first then when I tyred out the motor system after about a month the problem arisen. Well I had to wait 2 and a half months for a shipment from china to arrive and for my new controller to arrive, and guess what? Its a nice clear night :shock: what wrong you might think ??? NO CABLES WITH THE CONTROLLER so I still can not use it. :lol::) :)

Mark

Oh no Mark, I sense your frustration.... :? Have you contacted the supplier?

Just sent them an email, Hope for a reply tomorrow. The cables are like a modem cable but with the modem plug on both ends.

Mark

Got an email for the suppler, He will put them in the post for me tomorrow looks like I'm going out undriven tonight :lol: hopefully the last time

Whats the betting that by the time I finish my coffee it clouds over ( I'm not in hight spirits today )

Mark

Hope the view's make up for it Mark :) :)

Mick

Just got my scope set up and what happens :lol::) :) well I guess it would have been the same if the leads for the controller came, but I can't help thinking that someone is having a good laugh at me

Mark

Well now for the good news, I got the cables for my controller also got a new battery. Wa hay it all works perfect now.

Im expecting to get a good few hours out of the new battery ( Power PS sonic 12volt 12.0 Amp ) It is a bit of a beast :lol:

Hoping for clear skys soon.

Mark

Excellent news MARK thats some power :shock: can you plug ya bass guitar in it? :lol:

Clear skies soon.

James

Well my bass amp is about 300watts power consuption So I would think it would run it for a while ( once its been turned into 240V )

Mark

Get some vibration pads for the scope if you're playing base at the same time :lol:

:) :)

It would take more then vibration pads, On one jam night in the local My amp shook the pavement 15 foot outside the pub, bit like a mini earthquake

307 watts 600w peak and the bass cab will handle 800watts RMS

My nabours love me really :)

Mark

You feel a bass, you don't hear it, if you turn it up loud enough :lol:

naz

That can depend on alot of things like size of room settings on a bass amp and even style of playing.

You feel all frequency's ( within your hearing capability's ) as its the way your ears work.

Mark

Archived