Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

WanderingEye

Takahashi green touch up paint...

Hi all,

Anybody know where I can get some matching touch up paint for my Takahashi scope, the green colour, I see it is available in the states, and I have seen people mention the name of the colour, but I can’t find any here in the U.K....

cheers.. 👍

you try good old B&Q they can scan an item via Valspar and match the colour as you only need a small amount they will sell you a tester pot for 3 quid they might give you the colour code to source elsewhere maybe Humbrol paints ( model making) they have a colour chart https://www.humbrol.com/uk-en/humbrol-wallchart

just a thought

Andy

Edited by fozzybear
  • Thanks 1

Ok, well after a huge internet search I found that this is possiblly the best match, and just  £2.99 on eBay...

So will update when it arrives...

4CC714BC-7712-4D65-9C36-B10730E63ED3.jpeg

• Like 2