Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

East Northants Astronomical Society - Proposal

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went well. Lots of enthusiasm, which was good.

Arranged meetings for first Monday in every month and other events will occur as they arise. I have suggested people can come over to my obs and have a butchers any time and play with the gear.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah yes, i was wondering if the next meeting was going ahead for Bank Holiday monday.

Cool, cya there!

AT

update

Seems pointless adding another thread when mine was the last.

Just wanted to say how wonderful it was meeting everyone and how interesting the talk was. Hope mine was not too boring for you!

Look forward to meeting you at the next one!

Hi AT

Thanks for your talk on Monday. I think it went down very well and certainly opened my eyes to an alternative way to do some astronomy whilst under cloud.

One of the members (IB) has now booked Chelveston Village Hall and we will now be meeting there on the third Monday of each month. These will be observing sessions if the sky is clear, otherwise there will be plenty of time for some friendly informal discussion and chat - perhaps discussing recent observations? Start time for the Chelveston events is 8pm with the first on May 18th.

Yes Nene Valley Astronomical Society is now formed.

Next meeting on Monday the 18th at Chelveston Village hall 8:00pm.

E Mail Irthlingboroughastronomy and I'm sure he'd send you more details if you're interested.

Cheers,

Dave

Hi Guys

Apologies, we will not be able to make the 18th May since we are getting married the following day! I will be getting quiet leathered that night i can assure you.

However rest assured two things

a) We will be at the next

:) We are not relcating to london after all so anything we can do to help, let us know

AT

Hi AT,

All the best for next week and for the future. Thanks for your offer of help which is gratefully received, perhaps we could discuss at the next meeting in Wellingborough on June 1st as there is plenty to be done!

Observing session at Chelveston Village Hall on Monday 18th May is go. Let's hope we get a clear evening.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived