Narrowband

My 2019 images

tooth_dr

After seeing a few threads with people posting their 2019 images, I thought I'd have a go at mine.  More than I thought and some better than others!  In no particular order, here are them all.

Thanks for a great year and a great forum, the help I have received has been invaluable.

Clear skies

Adam.

2019 MOSAIC.jpg

• Like 20

Happy New Year Adam! 

That's a great compilation, with lots of variety, and some real corkers in there too. 2019 was a good year indeed! (despite the weather....as always lol). 

Here's to an even better 2020.  😎

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, carastro said:

Wow, you did a lot last year.  I think I just counted 54 images not including the "several in one box". 

I only did 17 on last count and 4 reprocesses from previous years.

Carole 

Thanks Carole. There are a few luminance only images that bump it up. 

7 hours ago, Xiga said:

Happy New Year Adam! 

That's a great compilation, with lots of variety, and some real corkers in there too. 2019 was a good year indeed! (despite the weather....as always lol). 

Here's to an even better 2020.  😎

Thanks Ciarán. Happy new year to you and the family too. 
Hopefully you get a few sessions between parenting this year too 👍🏻

• Like 1

I think you can say you've had a good year Adam and been rewarded with some excellent  images. As Ciarán points out there is some real variety whereas mine have all been nebula this year except for M31. Thanks for sharing.

Happy New Year and wishing you more clear skies in 2020.

Adrian

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ampleamp said:

Lots of variety and quality there 👍🏼  How did you get on with SH2-114 Dragon? I found that a nightmare to acquire and process. 

I’ll check my pc at home later. I can’t remember how much data I got but it wasn’t enough. 

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 07:33, tooth_dr said:

Thanks Ciarán. Happy new year to you and the family too. 
Hopefully you get a few sessions between parenting this year too 👍🏻

Thanks Adam.

I did a quick count last night. Think I only managed 7 new images in all of last year, and some of those had very low amounts of exposure, so not a great year for me AP-wise. I very much doubt I will do any better this year, but you never know!

• Like 1