Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Kielder Spring 09 New Dates

Tinkerbell

Andy, how long did it take you to get a reply ? Ive emailed Lynn asking to reserve a pitch for 3 nights and payment details but had no responce?

Lo Mark

When did You send the E-mail, I only ask as Lynn has been away with work and might not have got to it yet. :salute:

Cheers

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took Lynn a few days to deal with my email but she explained when she got back that she'd been busy... I'd resend your email with a note hat it's a resend just in case the first didn't get there then I sit back and wait.

James

It took Lynn a few days to deal with my email but she explained when she got back that she'd been busy... I'd resend your email with a note hat it's a resend just in case the first didn't get there then I sit back and wait.

James

As they say,

Good things come to those that wait.

Andy.

Andy, how long did it take you to get a reply ? Ive emailed Lynn asking to reserve a pitch for 3 nights and payment details but had no responce?

Lo Mark

When did You send the E-mail, I only ask as Lynn has been away with work and might not have got to it yet. :salute:

Cheers

Kev, I will pop her another email, as you say she may have been busy. dont want to loose the usual RAS pitch ;-)

Hopefully you boys are all sorted now with your bookings. Think I've managed to get through the last of the outstanding emails and sent confirmations off to those who've already sent me your cheques.

Just a note to say to anyone else about to email me "be patient" with me at the mo. as I'm away with work on and off - but never fear - I haven't forgotten you or deleted your emails and I'll get back to you asap.

Cheers,

Lynn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another week closer to party time....

Wots the weather been like down Kielder forest way of late? Hoping it's been semi-arid. There's only so much beer that can be consumed to make you forget about the mud !

Andy.

Well it was an overcast day but dry and warmish for Kielder ;):) when we arrived

But You knew it wasn't going to last :p it started to rain around 11:30am and continued all day. Normally it takes about 1 hour 15 minutes to get back, last night it took 2 hours as the rain and wind were that bad :)

But if it means that all the bad weather is out of the way before the SP all the better. :mad:

Bring it on, Yeh! :(

Forgot to mention that the Anglers is under new management and up to now the food and service are great :mad:

We spoke to the new manager and explained that in a couple of weeks there would be a bunch of filthy, stinking, bleary eyed geeks descending on his premises to eat and drink the place dry, He seemed overjoyed :)

He said he would try his best to keep everyone happy.;)

What more could You ask :)

....there would be a bunch of filthy, stinking, bleary eyed geeks..

Not sure about the word stinking in application to me but the rest probably stands :)

Really looking forward to this now, it's been a while since I've really had to battle the elements!

James

Archived