Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Nigella Bryant

Happy New year

1 minute ago, Greymouser said:

Yes good one, happy new year everyone! ( I wonder how much astronomy is happening tonight? ) 🤔

To many meteor's, lol 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Greymouser said:

Yes good one, happy new year everyone! ( I wonder how much astronomy is happening tonight? ) 🤔

Happy New Year to everyone from me too - I'm currently imaging IC342, waiting for M82 to get above my neighbour's treeline which is just a few meters on the north side of my obs, so I have no view below about 60 degrees in that direction....

Cheers

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, geoflewis said:

I'm currently imaging IC342, waiting for M82

You mean you have clear skies and you have no intention to have anything to help you celebrate? Other than those clear skies... :Envy:

3 minutes ago, Greymouser said:

You mean you have clear skies and you have no intention to have anything to help you celebrate? Other than those clear skies... :Envy:

There's a bottle of bubbly in the fridge for me and SWMBO to see in the NY - she's currently watching pre New Year TV (Dame Edna), which is rubbish and I'm going back and forth between the warm indoors and the obs, as for some reason tonight RDC isn't working properly, so I've given up on that.....

Cheers

• Like 1

A happy new year from me. Let's hope the last year of this decade turns out to be the best, and sets up up for 2021 and the new decade.

• Like 2

I'm certain I'll be woken up at the exact moment tonight. Our neighbors shoot off fireworks.

Happy New Year to everyone, may 2020 bring more clear nights than cloudy.

• Like 1

A happy new year to all at SGL. Clear Skies!

Going to turn in shortly, 'night all.

• Like 2