Narrowband

B4silio

I went to my family house in the countryside and was able to take some pictures during xmas eve.

939941669_Rosettev5.thumb.jpg.7c0ccd09cfbdc31c9991b247b469a6a9.jpg

Total exposure: 6h
H_Alpha: ~3h (730x15s) --> R, G
Oxigen III: ~3h (710x15s) --> B, G

I didn't have a view on Polaris and could not spend too much time drift aligning (it was xmas eve after all :D) hence the short exposures. Moreover I dont have the proper connection rings to put my flattener on my mono camera so all stars off center are a mess :_(.

• Like 12

It is a very nice image, i like the colours best of all. Spacing I find a nightmare I have two issues with different scopes, Even when you know what you need it seems far from easy to actually get hold ot the bits and understanding the mass of different thread sizes only adds to the confusion.

Alan

• Like 1

Thanks Alan! You're totally right, I'm still learning and sometimes it feels like I'm trying to play a puzzle of "how to get to 45mm with pieces A, B and C", and most of the pieces dont fit!

@Bryan, I used a Tak FS60-CB (without flattener) and ASI 1600MM (astronomiks NB filters) on a Star Adventurer Pro.

portable-setup.thumb.jpg.c64c6f33a36d3759ef368f2513b77de6.jpg