Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ES iexos 100 PMC EIGHT issues

Hi guys, this is my first post and i apologise in advance if this topic has been discussed before. I am having some issues with my explore scientific iexos 100 mount, i cannot seem to get it to line up with whatever star or other object i am looking for. For example I sent it to look at the moon last night, being December 29th, when it had finished slewing to what the mount thought was the correct  coordinates for the moon, the mount was facing far away from it, so i tried to do 3 star alignment and every star i sent it to, it was facing nowhere near where it was meant to be facing. Does anybody use this mount or has used it before, could you please help me out with this issue please.

Thanks.

Edited by stewie_w

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 06/02/2020 at 06:05, stewie_w said:

Thanks Chris, I have sorted it out👍

Hello Stewie_w.   I just bought the PMC Eight 100 and I'm having the same issues. I sent it to the moon and it turned around, faced the wrong way and then pointed down. I've tried everything. Nothing is working. I'm only using the ExploreStar app wireless. Any help would be great. Thank you!!!