Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Binocular Mirror

Have now got the first surface mirror and have mounted it on the mirror stand that i built from plans of the net from the photo you can see the dogs not impressed by it one bit .The complete unit is mounted on a manfrotto 055cld tripod and the head is a 141rc pan and tilt .Did try to mount it on a old camera tripod i had,but it got the shakes .I just hope the quality of the mirror is as good as the bins (no distotion) the bins are fujinon 16x70,but will also try the 10x50 fujinons on it ,when we get some clear sky again ,fingers crossed. For any one interested as where to get a mirror from the go to www.scientificmirrors.co.ok...........may your nights be clear :lol:

post-12801-13387731907_thumb.jpg

Have now got the first surface mirror and have mounted it on the mirror stand that i built from plans of the net from the photo you can see the dogs not impressed by it one bit .The complete unit is mounted on a manfrotto 055cld tripod and the head is a 141rc pan and tilt .Did try to mount it on a old camera tripod i had,but it got the shakes .I just hope the quality of the mirror is as good as the bins (no distotion) the bins are fujinon 16x70,but will also try the 10x50 fujinons on it ,when we get some clear sky again ,fingers crossed. For any one interested as where to get a mirror from the go to www.scientificmirrors.co.ok...........may your nights be clear :lol:

:) :)

The dogs thinking I don,t care what he is up to as long as I do not have to move from this spot.

It looks impressive I look forward to find out how well it works ( Love DIY stuff like this :) )

Mark

Will make a report when the weather improves ,that may take a few hundred years by the look of the weather ,fed up with cloudy nights,and cold and rainy days ...never mind live in hope.........Long is the road and hard is the task :lol:

Archived