Narrowband

Galloway Autumn Star Camp 2020

Physopto

1 hour ago, Uplooker said:

Well done! What are the details - frames, exposure, equipment??

Hi, I didn't have to try very hard. Single pic at 6400 iso and 20 seconds. Camera mounted on the grass🤣 and as Mapstar said took a pic of the DSLR (canon 550d unmodified)screen with my phone lol. 

Edited by Opel star
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Demon Barber said:

Hi Dave, i`ll wager you were pleased,got to have made the trip worthwhile!

Mike

Well chuffed Mike 😃

Now I just need to practice processing. 

(Ps could someone pm me wifi password I'll post up my results so far) 

Just packed in as the clouds have become a lot more persistent and struggling with the views inbetween. 

The campsite has dried out with the breeze today which has been a constant companion but it has finally eased as night drew in. 

A couple of 🍻  for me and a good night's kip ready for tomorrow night which is set to be very good by the sounds of it 

Safe journey to those who are travelling early tomorrow and look forward to the site filling up steadily through the day. 

Edited by mapstar
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, mapstar said:

Just packed in as the clouds have become a lot more persistent and struggling with the views inbetween. 

The campsite has dried out with the breeze today which has been a constant companion but it has finally eased as night drew in. 

A couple of 🍻  for me and a good night's kip ready for tomorrow night which is set to be very good by the sounds of it 

Safe journey to those who are travelling early tomorrow and look forward to the site filling up steadily through the day. 

image_2020-10-14_075415.png

1 hour ago, merlin100 said:

image_2020-10-14_075415.png

According to that its looking promising but I used to use clear outside years ago but found it unreliable and a waste of fuel quite often.

The view from the tent door is really reliable 😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Nice to see old and new faces. A bit of catching up with plenty of humour and  laughs mixed in.

The weather has been really good all day but just at present it has darkened down  as a few clouds roll over the site. Windy has around 28% cloud coverage until about midnight where it drops to around 15%. Tomorrow it shows a somewhat better outlook with almost cloud free during the night with low wind speeds. XC weather seems to agree in the main.

Derek

3 hours ago, mapstar said:

20201014134605_9Y2A6740.thumb.JPG.4716e95af2634095de2db751d813d8ce.JPG

Well the skies are nice and the site is filling up fast. Looks like the new arrivals have brought some clear skies with them.

Safe journey to all travelling today 

Yes Damian,i have ordered clear skies for my arrival tommorow😁 Me and Caroline hope to be on site around 4-5 ish in the afternoon.Look forward to seeing you all then.

Hope you get a good night in tonight.🤞

Kenny.

• Like 2

Just turned in. Skies have been good tonight and everyone made the best of it.

Lots of targets although not many new ones.

Time for the eider now as I'm the last one on the site still out and about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1