Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Piero

COMPLETED - Selling my ultra grab and go equipment - WITHDRAWN

It was a tough decision to let this go, but I hope it will find a good home and get used as it should.

There are many threads on SGL containing the observations I had with this telescope. Here is a collection of my reports with this telescope: astrojournal_by_date.pdf  

1. TeleVue-60 f6 with short Vixen dovetail, the TV60 soft case, original bag, TeleVue hat, and booklet signed by Al Nagler. Asking for £600.

2. Manfrotto 190 aluminium tripod, TS AZT6-GR mount head with TSPKM dovetail clamp. Asking for £190. This is sold as a package.

Payment via bank account transfer, PayPal (as friends or buyer pays the fees), or in person. Collection in person is preferred, but I can dispatch the items using parcelforce at buyer's risk. Shipping costs will be arranged.

IMG_20191228_155858.thumb.jpg.e1240cfa287905ead6c6e5f47da352e2.jpg

IMG_20191228_160131.thumb.jpg.6f0a6401279e113487cb450347114161.jpg

IMG_20191228_160023.thumb.jpg.1c7997737708ef87b5e3616e9553ce86.jpg

IMG_20191228_160305.thumb.jpg.cb954f46a6424b0c07a755120a05027f.jpg

IMG_20191228_160421.thumb.jpg.764178bb262621d09b0940c358bd0a4b.jpg

Edited by Piero
Items withdrawn
  • Like 3

Withdrawn. Feel free to archive this advert.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By chrispancho
      Hello,
      I wanted to reach out to everyone here for some advice. I currently have a Tele Vue Nagler 4 17mm, viewing on a Celestron Nexstar 8SE, and am interested in an EP with a longer focal length. I really like the 82 degree AFOV, so I was immediately eyeballing the Nagler 4 22mm or Nagler 5 31mm. And this is where my problem is... which one do I choose if money isn’t a factor?  I have reviewed the specs between the two, but without trying them out, I can’t visualize which would work out the best.  Is going 31mm too much of a leap from 17mm?
      Thanks All!
    • By Corpze
      Hi, i have made a video where i show a coople of eyepieces that i use and like, and also show how a barlow works, compared to the "Powermate" from Televue. And how is the FOV affected when changing the magnification with different eyepieces?

Feel free to comment and give me feedback - I hope you like the video!
      /Daniel

• By Dantooine
      For sale Televue Panoptic 27mm eyepiece. Brand new condition. Everything thing in the box as delivered. Used only twice. Fantastic easy to use but is surplus due to my recent buying habits. £220 and I pay the postage. Bank transfer. 

• By HollyHound
      This was purchased from here in June, as part of a matched pair. It is in superb condition, optically perfect, with unmarked barrel and complete with all original end caps. I've used it very little and neither did the previous owner.
      It is fully boxed, with all original documentation, stickers and protective packaging, as originally delivered - This is the eyepieces (RRP £306)... https://www.firstlightoptics.com/tele-vue-eyepieces/tele-vue-nagler-82-degree-eyepieces.html
      Selling for £170 including UK postage by Special Delivery (overseas by arrangement).
      Payment by Bank Transfer (preferred) or PayPal (buyer pays fees).
      Thanks for looking
      Gary

• By iPeace
      *** ITEM NOW SOLD ***
      For your kind consideration, I have a 2.5mm Nagler Type 6 eyepiece from Tele Vue in excellent condition with caps and box.
      This focal length Type 6 Nagler is no longer in production; I acquired it new when it still was.
      1.25" barrel; wide, sharp 82º apparent field of view. It has done extremely well for me but must go to a home which can provide the usage it deserves.
      *** please note: amount in euro ***
      €240 (EUR) includes shipping to EU/UK.
      PayPal (friends only) accepted.
      Please PM with any queries.
      Thanks for looking, stay safe under clear skies.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.