Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

Trevor

Mel’s (Astro Baby’s) tutorials

I get a few Emails of congratulations for Mel’s (Astro Baby’s) tutorials so here are a couple of the latest thank you messages to Mel.

They are available here: http://www.adur-astronomical.com/telescope%20help%20and%20advice.htm Should anybody wish to have a read.

Well done Mel

Trev.

Many thanks to Astro Babe for her excellent article on how to Calibrate the Polar Scope on an HEQ5 Mount. Einstein would have had trouble following the directions in the Skywatcher Manual!

Great collimation tutorial from astro baby, I have added a link from my website, http://www.spacealberta.com/

Well deserved praise Mel, your tutorials are informative and more important, understandable.

Just wanted to add my thanks. I found the collimation tutorial very helpful in solving the collimation problems on my Flextube 300P which now delivers a much improved view.

Just to let you all know the guides etc are now on their own site at www.astro-baby.com - the site isnt completed yet. It still needs some development but I have been a bit busy the last few weeks.

Looks good Mel !!

I've got your collimation tutorial on the Adur site bookmarked - it's an excellent reference and very well put together.

Cheers

Bill£ :)

Looking good, the collimation one is good and i like the layout.

Neil C

Thanks Steve, that link works. Congratulations to Mel, the site is awesome, brilliant information and very slick looking.

Chris