Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NGC 1499 California beige

Ceph

I posted another version of this pic a while ago and I have been working on so many options with the colour combining on the Ha-Sii-Oiii results, my mind likes this beige version best.
I do have a few red (as it should be) but what is real out there. More of the data has been extracted on this version hope you likes it. 

NGC1499-beige-9.thumb.jpg.03a12541bb9e771dd0e1b02ad38b8f0a.jpg

• Like 11

21 hours ago, Davey-T said:

Just been trying to get more elusive O3 on it but clouds just arrived.

Dave :icon_santa:

The weather sure tests one's patience. During the two last months I only got 2 nights with clear skies.
Looking on various weather forecasts just is depressing. I have seen several times now that the clouds passes my location and just when you thinks it is getting brighter
the winds turns and brings back what just have passed over my head, haha well I can only laugh on it.
Hopes you gets some clear skies soon so you can complete your project, still looking forward to see the result. 😀