SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Just a thought, Göran,

I wonder if in your travels and in connection with your profession you have ever come across a relation of mine, Professor Lindsay Ross, University  of Stirling, Scotland.  He's now semi retired, but still active in his field which could be linked to yours.

Cheers,

Peter.

Edited by petevasey

On 05/01/2020 at 10:56, petevasey said:

Just a thought, Göran,

I wonder if in your travels and in connection with your profession you have ever come across a relation of mine, Professor Lindsay Ross, University  of Stirling, Scotland.  He's now semi retired, but still active in his field which could be linked to yours.

Cheers,

Peter.

Hi Peter,

sorry, but probably not. I see that he works in aquaculture, which is a bit on the side of what I mostly work on. I am an animal physiologist with focus on environmental adaptations, often in aquatic animals like fish but primarily on basic science and I only rarely touch on applied aspects like aquaculture or fisheries.

I arrived back home today with a fat jetlag after 30 hours on planes and airports🙄

4 hours ago, gorann said:

I arrived back home today with a fat jetlag

But also with a fat hard drive, full of nice astropix. I hope the physiology was just as rewarding as the cosmology. 

5 hours ago, wimvb said:

But also with a fat hard drive, full of nice astropix. I hope the physiology was just as rewarding as the cosmology. 

Yes I nearly overfilled my portable hard dive and had to erase some of the files created during calibration and stacking in PI. Physiology (including my own) may have suffered a bit during the mornings after clear nights, but the fortunately Sjannie could keep it going😉 so we have some good physiology data too.

• Like 1