Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Swallow 15x80 incoming!

johnbaz

Hi all

Found these on facebook for £30, The seller responded to my message concerning postage, They quoted £13.75, I sent them £46 to cover the Paypal fees, They should be getting posted in the morning..

It's a bit chancey buying bins untested as so many seem to have bad collimation or mould in the lenses or have been knocked about generally!

I've a smaller set of Swallow, 8x30 and they're so sharp and bright that I suppose i'm presuming these will be the same!- It won't be the end of the world if they're not up to scratch!

spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png

I can't seem to find much info on Swallow stuff, One result actually led me to here and another sent me to Cloudy Nights forum, When I googled images for 15x80 Binoculars some turned up with the small hinge at the objective end but the prism cases are much fatter, Others that have the slimline case but no hinge so i'm unsure if these are by a manufacturer that sells to different companies with different names on!!

Looking forwards to them arriving!

Cheers, john 👍

• Like 4