Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ZWO ASIAIR Pro Incoming

FLO

4 hours ago, FLO said:

We are still dispatching them in strict date order. Promise 😇 

Steve 

Hi Steve,

Not a problem was just curious :) 

Any comments by chance on using the ZWO DC adaptor to power the ASIAIR Pro as per above? :)

Thank You! 

Order placed 20 mins after notification of pre-order post on SGL, delivery scheduled for 23rd🙂

Had some time for a trial fit yesterday evening and seems to be working fine, controlling my 224MC & 071MC cameras and AZ GTi mount 😁

Need to sort a dedicated power line for it and figure out if/how it can power the anti dew strap. As is typical, I'm away on a business trip for the next week so it'll have to wait😕

Screenshot_20200125-101405_QuickPic.jpg

Edited by fireballxl5
Update
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/01/2020 at 23:36, fireballxl5 said:

Order placed 20 mins after notification of pre-order post on SGL, delivery scheduled for 23rd🙂

Had some time for a trial fit yesterday evening and seems to be working fine, controlling my 224MC & 071MC cameras and AZ GTi mount 😁

Need to sort a dedicated power line for it and figure out if/how it can power the anti dew strap. As is typical, I'm away on a business trip for the next week so it'll have to wait😕

Screenshot_20200125-101405_QuickPic.jpg

I used these. I was tempted to cut the RCA connectors off but thought better of it so chopped an old phono lead with female connectors and soldered these on the other end. Works a treat! 

IMG_20200213_202216.thumb.jpg.693f4e124a4fd5881b81fca72f9ded5b.jpg

Edited by Redscouse
  • Like 1