Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Aidan

COMPLETED - Atik 460EX Mono ** SOLD **

ATIK 460EX Mono
I have my ATIK 460EX Mono for sale. Comes boxed with leads etc. Its been totally reliable for the whole time i have owned it and has produced some very good images both LRGB and NB.

Advertised elsewhere..   Price for SGL'rs £900 delivered.

I am open to a sensible offer. Any questions, please get in touch

Edited by Aidan

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet, one of the best CCD cameras available and to see them second hand for this kind of money is rare indeed.

If I didn't already have one I'd snap it up 😀

• Like 1

Always the same, when you're looking there's none about, when you buy one, one pops up..

Fantastic ccd..best of luck

A picture of it will help I'm sure..

Edited by newbie alert
Added info

A friend sold one recently for 1000 so 900 is a real bargain. 

I'd say it was a bargain, it retails new at £2099.  Normally you can re-sell a camera for 2/3 new price which would come out at £1400.  

I already have this excellent camera so not looking for one myself.   Hope you sell it soon Aidan.  

Carole 

• Like 1

On 20/12/2019 at 12:05, carastro said:

I'd say it was a bargain, it retails new at £2099.  Normally you can re-sell a camera for 2/3 new price which would come out at £1400.  

I already have this excellent camera so not looking for one myself.   Hope you sell it soon Aidan.  

Carole 

Yep I have one too.  Superb.

• Like 1

Its still for sale...  Not a single response by a potential buyer!      I too am a bit suprised as i have priced it to sell.   I dont use it anymore, so just want to see it go to a good home and be used

Nothing wrong with the price Aiden..fantastic camera at a good price... maybe timing or just unlucky..if it was a month earlier I'd of been interested but I've already bought one for quite abit more than you're asking, really pleased with it..

Atik say Sony are due to discontinue the chip in 2025..

Too cheap a price can also put people off. If it was me I'd offer it at £1200 ONO, that's still a very good price.

I can't believe all the CMOS hype atm, they're really not better sensors than CCD ☹️

On 30/12/2019 at 13:25, Aidan said:

Its still for sale...  Not a single response by a potential buyer!      I too am a bit suprised as i have priced it to sell.   I dont use it anymore, so just want to see it go to a good home and be used

People tend to have spent their astro money in the run up to christmas its always hard to sell stuff after. Just wait out.

HI Aidan, I would like to buy this if it's still available - I will pm you.