Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

dannybgoode

Recommend me a nice 10mm

Second hand 10mm Delos FTW

• Like 1

I agree with our friend from Australia 10mm Delos will never disappoint. The Pentax is also a stunning eyepiece.

Alan

• Like 2

Anything that has this... TeleVue

1053872347_TeleVue6mmRadian.jpg.a49170d1239f0e68529f9b4a2002827a.jpg

Radian's are nice if you do not mind 60degrees AFOV. They are a discontinued model, but do come up for sale from time to time. I have a 6mm.

• Thanks 1

I still got me old Pentax XL 10.5mm, the predecessor of the XW 10mm but got at about half price years ago, it was my first high end ep. I still love it, I vouch for  Pentax, the few eyepieces  that remind me of ortho likes views but with wider views, comfort and eye relief to boot.

It took me a couple of nights to get the adjustment right, but then I never looked back. Keep an eye out on the second hand market, You never know, but I expect XLs may be relics by now, and more likely to score an XW.  If you are like me I get a kick out of buying something used at half price when it still works like new. :D

• Like 1