92335031_Perseidsmeteorshowerbanner.jpg.f082cb58353bce3cc854fb958f76fc98.jpg

COMPLETED - SOLD Celestron Advanced VX AVX astrophotography mount

After some reliable service, I am selling my trusty Advanced VX to fund an upgrade. Generally in very good condition.

(In case you’re a newcomer to astrophotography: this is recognised as a good bang for buck & reliable performer, for a new/improver imager).

• I upgraded the stock dovetail with the much better dual Vixen/Losmandy ADM sprung clamp - the grip is rock solid & doesn’t damage the scope like the stock version. Stock dovetail is included anyway.
  • Everything present, including 12V power cord (replaced the clunky male cigar connector with a male phono - the connection used for dew heaters etc), manual, serial-USB adapter with handset cable for PC control

I'd much rather collection from Yeovil, Somerset. Though if that's a big problem, courier can be looked at.

£400 (all together ~ £850 so grab a bargain!)

IMG_6796.jpeg

IMG_6791.jpeg

IMG_6792.jpeg

IMG_6793.jpeg

IMG_6794.jpeg

Edited by choochoo_baloo
Typo's

• 1 month later...
On 09/12/2019 at 16:30, choochoo_baloo said:

After some reliable service, I am selling my trusty Advanced VX to fund an upgrade. Generally in very good condition.

(In case you’re a newcomer to astrophotography: this is recognised as a good bang for buck & reliable performer, for a new/improver imager).

• I upgraded the stock dovetail with the much better dual Vixen/Losmandy ADM sprung clamp - the grip is rock solid & doesn’t damage the scope like the stock version. Stock dovetail is included anyway.
  • Everything present, including 12V power cord (replaced the clunky male cigar connector with a male phono - the connection used for dew heaters etc), manual, serial-USB adapter with handset cable for PC control

I'd much rather collection from Yeovil, Somerset. Though if that's a big problem, courier can be looked at.

£400 (all together ~ £850 so grab a bargain!)

IMG_6796.jpeg

IMG_6791.jpeg

IMG_6792.jpeg

IMG_6793.jpeg

IMG_6794.jpeg

Hi, is this still available?

• 2 weeks later...