Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

paulastro

CHRISTMAS CLEAROUT. BARGAIN PRICES! - !0% discount if bought and paid for by Dec 12th

Clearing out a few thing I have no need for any more.  All items available for collection from BD22 by prior agreement saving you the postage.  Please be aware that following an operation I can't drive for a while and it's difficult for me to use the bus, so there may be a few days delay before I can get to town to dispatch items.  Please be patient, I will do it as quickly as possible.

1   Pair of  30mm Celestron Ultima Eyepieces.  NOW SOLD  Pseudo-Mesuyama design, same as Baader Eudioscopic.  Made in Japan.  Very good condition, optics excellent, both have original boxes, eye -guards and end caps(not original)            Price £105 + £6 post the pair,  or £60 plus £5 for one.   (will try and sell the pair first, unless I get two people who want just one)

2   Baader Mk111 zoom eyepiece.  NOW SOLD    With box, original lens cap, replacement end cap, leather pouch and two inch adapter.  Excellent condition.  Price £95 + £6 post.

3   SW 2 inch Dielectric diagonal, end caps, 1.25 insert with compression fitting, no box.  Couple of marks on the barrel from previous owner. Otherwise like new.  Price £55 + £5 post.

5  Two SW 9x50 straight through finderscopes.  Both current black diamond finish, one with a white finder holder and the other a black one.  If interested please say which one you want. Both with end caps and in excellent condition.                                 Price (each) £30 + £5 post.

6   I have a fine Vixen Great Polaris equatorial head NOW SOLD    for sale (no motors or tripod) which I will be listing separately in the next couple of days.  No photos or detailed info for this item yet.  If you can't wait, please PM me.  The price will be £95, collect only.

1449180400_20191203_BaaderMk111Zoom.thumb.jpg.daea4c1cdf3924cdf92504f902dddba7.jpg

1364800767_20191203SW2inchDielectricdiagonal.thumb.jpg.c9ba7b345cb247c7b146b872cd609178.jpg            20191203_Finders.thumb.jpg.b9c0ab738ba06c21f5783cb0c665134c.jpg

**PLEASE READ**  -  I have removed the ad for the 28mm SW eyepiece after someone pointed out that I had put it on for more than the new price!!  Not intentionally I add.  Turns out that it's so cheap that I can't be bothered to reduce it and then have to parcel it up if someone buys it.  If anyone out there does want it, send me a PM and if you can pick it up you can have it for nothing.  Many thanks to F15 rules for pointing this out to me.

10% discount on all items if bought and paid for by Dec 12th - after that prices will revert to the listed prices.  Please not that the discount does not apply to the postage charges.

Edited by paulastro
  • Like 1

10% discount if any item is bought and paid for by Dec 12th - excluding postage charges.