Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

stevebb

Celestron C8 XLT + extras and SkyWatcher Star Travel 80 (ST80)

Celestron C8 XLT + extras and SkyWatcher Star Travel 80 (ST80)

I have a Celestron C8 with XLT Starbrite coatings. Will include the full length base plate, both visual and imaging backs, scope rings, front 8" end cap and the finder scope with it. No box I'm afraid. Optics are good and clean, focal length is huge - 2300mm from memory. This lot would cost close to £1300 new and one with less spec went for £750 on fleabay recently. Might be interested in a part exchange or will let it go for £550 collection only.

Also, I have a SkyWatcher Star Traveler 80 - good optics, used as a guide scope - just the scope itself (does not include the barlow in the photo) looking at around £50 for it.

I have decided to save up for another Equinox or even an Esprit.

Please excuse some of the colours - I used my astro modded 6D which was in the observatory so the "nice" purple is actually black !!

Both these are collection only.

IMG_9994a.jpg

IMG_9995a.jpg

IMG_9996a.jpg

IMG_9997a.jpg

Celestron C8 and extra's as listed above now reduced £50  .....  £500   (or might consider a trade for a decent refractor - Equinox or similar as I am going the imaging route rather than visual)

I forgot to mention on the "part exchange" front. I am also looking for an Intel NUC and a Pegasus Astro Pocket Powerbox - for remoting my observatory.