Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Altair Astro Camera Software

Thalestris24

13 minutes ago, JamesF said:

They must have changed it fairly recently then.  The URL you gave definitely used to be correct, Louise.

James

What's annoying is that there's no link to the correct url on their main page (that I could see). The broken link was on a piece of paper in the box for the gpcam3 I recently bought. Oh well. I'm not even sure if I really needed it in the end! It's a usb 3 camera so I plugged it in a laptop usb 3 socket. Power light came on but couldn't connect :( I switched to a usb 2.0 and it worked fine (with the usb 3 cable). I know my usb 3 port works normally so dunno what was going on there. Connecting to the usb 2.0 worked fine with SharpCap. Anyway, gpcam3 178m now installed on a Travelscope 70 ok :). The qhy5l-ii mono that was on the scope is destined for the Lowspec Spectrometer guiding unit. Musical chairs for astro cams! Meanwhile, I updated Win 10 on the laptop earlier and the battery icon has disappeared! Tut! I'll have to search for a solution to that next...

Louise

• 3 weeks later...