Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SharpSky Pro

Fellside

Hi

I would like to mention the excellent service I have received from Dave Trewren at SharpSky.

I have owned a SharpSky controller and focuser Motor unit for a year.  After my initial email inquiring about the SharpSky Pro. Dave requested some pictures and a few measurements of the Focucer that the unit was to be fitted to. He then manufacturers a custom bracket to fit the focuser. Communication was excellent with all emails answered the same day.  Shipping was included in the price.

The SharpSky Pro is great value for money. The unit is very robust, reliable and both the controller unit and motor look great in their aluminum enclosures. Also included in the unit is a temperature measurement sensor (focuser and remote) and 4 remotely operated Dew controllers.

My unit has been operating reliably for a year. I have recently had no hesitation in ordering a second motor unit to pair up with my new refactor.

I have received the same superb service from Dave with my resent order. The unit was received and fitted 5 days after my initial inquiry. That included making the custom bracket and it was over the weekend.

The SharpSky Pro is defiantly worth a look if you are after a focuser unit and one that has some great additional features.

https://www.sharpsky.net/

Graham

• Like 1