Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

FLO

Welcome to the IKI Observatory

Joining in, like others, to say that this is a great idea and many thanks for FLO / IKI for making this happen.  Thank you.  Can get to fully learning how to drive PI and get an image out of it.

One side of me thinks that this is fully altruistic endeavour....then the ever present cynic thinks this is plot by staff at FLO to be able to get away every month or so to some warmer and clearer climes to 'check on the equipment' and 'bring back a few supplies (duty free) 😉 and seeing as Exeter airport is only just down the road...….need I say more??? 😁

Just putting it out there that if you need anyone to carry bags, turn screwdrivers, pour sangria for you, I am only a few miles down the A38 and happy to come along and help.

Back to serious, thanks again FLO and IK for being great as always

Edited by Shelster1973

It would be fantastic to be able to access the fits outputs and use some of it for walk throughs on how to process astrophotos.