Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Concretedan

I mean.. this weather!?

Hi All,

I've not been star gazing that long but all this cloud is getting ridiculous! Anyone had any clear nights recently? Or does anyone know a special cloud dance we could do? I'm starting to forget how to set everything up!

All the best,

Dan

This Autumn has been atrocious, even the MO recons that rain and cloud have been well above average. I think I had a clear patch a couple of weeks ago but will have to check my files.

It's been terrible! Can't think when I last had a decent session. Reduced to quick grab and go sessions as and when. Looking reasonable this evening, though, so I might set up while the kids are at scouts :)

Agreed, I had a couple of quick 1hr sessions last week but did have a surprisingly good solar session last Mon for the Mercury transit. 

I keep wanting to get us all together for an observing session but the weather outlook has been so bad that I've not bothered. 

• Like 1