Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

I-d-b

COMPLETED - Sky-watcher eco star 72ED with celestron x-cel eyepiece. Diagonal and ax-eq avant tripod

Sky-watcher eco star 72ED with celestron x-cel eyepiece. Diagonal and ax-eq avant tripod  
for sale in Worthing. 
excellent condition. 
£290

19DBC8A8-ECC0-48E8-B47B-FEA59C629BDF.jpeg

FBC1BD53-4A6A-4B7B-8F4C-D9FE7BEB39EB.jpeg

C9521562-4B8F-43B0-B68A-0E403D3865B6.jpeg

9E2CEF77-4DB0-44E1-8FB4-AF2CA5896ACD.jpeg

C497CBE7-F5FD-4E08-9365-5C545F8E2A98.jpeg

8A41D521-D380-4D20-A723-471398657B75.jpeg

4ADF6DA6-414E-45F6-BED2-ABBB0AB50C09.jpeg

CF7E930B-B981-4442-923B-7DE8CC7847B9.jpeg

Hi there is this item still for sale? And would you ship to North London ?

regards

Peter

Hi. It is for sale still. 
mid meet you half way - perhaps Crawley or Three Bridges?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Simple-Human
      Managed to get this Telescope as my first (second-hand for £40, hardly used). Just wondering best objects to aim to see (I got a cheap moon filter which is all I have really had a chance to spot in the night sky so far).
      Hoping as the hobby goes to invest in a more expensive one (any thoughts on next step up also welcome).
      I have only had a few goes with it so far and found the Azimuth mount to be easy to use, but there is a metal rod which you can turn to slightly alter (don't think this is moving across the equatorial) however you can only turn it so far before the thread at the top falls out (is that normal?).
      Any other random tips also welcome!
      https://www.astroshop.eu/telescopes/skywatcher-telescope-n-76-700-astrolux-az-1/p,5010#tab_bar_1_select
    • By Miguel1983
      Hi,
      just received this mount today and mounted my scope and accessories, as i was trying to get everything balanced i immediately noticed the RA and DEC aren't smooth at all even at almost full load (see pic) , not handy for balancing i would say.
      Other than that everything seems Ok, the motors do make a short cracking sound wen start and stop slewing, but that's normal i guess, it's not belt driven so..
      Got it running via EQMOD too so HC remains in its package.
      Maybe a little point of criticism, SW should have made the motor cables more flexible.
      Also strange that the counterweight shaft of this tiny mount is 20mm and the shaft on my EQ6R is 18mm.
      I need to check if my EQ6 polemaster adapter fits this mount, let's hope so.
      If anyone has this mount to i'd like too hear if RA and DEC are also not smooth and if a fix is possible.

Thanks

• By AstroRuz
      £180
      Selling a nice portable wide telescope with great glass and a great field of view
      I have two telescopes and I'm using the 80ED more currently and so this Telescope just isn't getting used anymore
      It has a longer dovetail (originally from the 80ED) so declination balance can be reached.
      Great performer for the price
      Collection only as P&P is like £40 (Northamptonshire - UK)
      Selling to fund a scope or mount upgrade.🤔
      Selling

• By greeno76
      Hi,
      I've just ordered a Sky-Watcher Skymax 150 PRO from FLO. It will replace my wonderful 250px which is simply taking up too much room amongst my kids' growing population of Peppa Pig and friends!
      Will I miss the wider field of view and the light gathering capabilities of the big(ish) dob in my little backyard in averagely light polluted Bedford?  I've read good things about the MAK but I'm nervous!
      Part of my motivation was that I want to be able to share the joy of the night skies with my young kids (6 & 3). The dob is fabulous but it's not that easy for them to see through the eyepiece without knocking it off target. I have an HEQ5  Pro mount (which I've never used). I'm hoping that, along with the MAK, the kids might have a better chance of seeing things and being inspired rather than frustrated.
      I'll almost certainly sell the 250px asap and free-up the space for 'Peppa Pig land'.
      I hope I'm not making a grave (and expensive) mistake!
      Best wishes,
      Jason
    • By Kelian98
      Hello,
      I wonder how can I mount the ZWO ASI 60mm Guidescope on the Evostar 72ED (elsewhere than the Vixen Style Finderscope Shoe, because the guidescope seems to be a bit too heavy).
      Do I need a Vixen Bar of a specific length ? Or another type of adaptor ?
      Is someone using another solution ?
      Thanks !

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.