Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

Michael Hogan

(PRICE DROP) IOptron CEM-120 with Ipolar Camera

I have decided to sell my Cem-120 mount as i got a second hand AP 1100 GTO from my friend who got a new AP 1600 with encoders

its just under a year old bought from Altair Astro so still under two year warranty is in mint cont i couldn't miss the opportunity to get

AP 1100 GTO and let it go still waiting for pier plate for mount.

So theirs no point in keeping two large mounts after i got my dream final mount buyer will pay shipping price is 2150 pounds.

Altair Astro price without Ipolar Camera is 3250 pounds without Ipolar Camera which is 200 pounds total 3450 pounds

46980054055_d54700e055_k.jpg

Edited by Michael Hogan
mistake
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chris49
      I have recently bought an iOptron GEM45 (from FLO) and I am a bit mystified by the Zero Position.  The hand control gives you the options of "Goto Zero Position" and also "Search Zero Position", but they appear to do the same thing!
      Does the mount have sensors like the Home position of a Paramount, which sets the axes to an exact hardware position, or is it something else?
      I guess this is the same for other iOptron EQ mounts so maybe a skilled user can enligten me.
      Many thanks
      Chris
    • By Clear Skies!
      I am going to buy Skywatcher EQ5 Pro Go-To mount. But, unfortunately, I am low on budget.
      So, does someone know where can I buy the cheapest EQ5 pro mount?
      Yesterday there was a low price for it (350 €), but they changed it.
      Thank you for your time!
    • By Space Oddities
      Hi everyone,
      I decided to sell my iOptron iPolar, that is currently mounted on my SkyGuider Pro. I only used it a couple times so it's like new. Since I'm now using another mount, and will probably sell my SkyGuider eventually, I no longer need the iPolar.
      Please note that it isn't compatible with other mounts, mainly because the USB slot is on the back of the camera, not on its side.
      Price is £150, including shipping from Munich, Germany. Payment via Paypal or bank transfer.
      Please let me know if you have any question or if you need pictures!
      Thanks!  
    • By AstroRuz
      Hey all, 
      I'm considering and tempted by an iOptron CEM25P.
      Just wondering if there's any owners (current or former - for any reason) who can share their experiences with this? I intend on buying it new, so a substantial wedge to drop.
      Many thanks
    • By muddy
      SOLD
      Skywatcher HEQ5PRO Tripod and Extension pillar.
      There are a few marks on the tripod legs but not really noticable, the eyepioece/spreader tray has paint flaking off
      But could be cleaned and repainted, it didnt bother me, but I am lazy.
      I am selling as its not getting used as it should be and I find I use the excuse that it takes to long to carry it out 
      and setup, but in reality I think I am just losing interest.
      As it is a heavy object collection from TS25 (Hartlepool) is preferred.
      But if a courier collection service is available buyer pays the costs and arranges pickup I am happy as long as money has been transfered. Also I am prepared to travel a reasonable distance to meet for exchange.
      Price £400 ONO I will not split

SALE COMPLETED

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.