Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
rabwat

COMPLETED - HitecAstro Mount Hub Pro V4 Price Reduced

Purchased new April 19 Latest version software allows it to power Intel NUC.

Price  now £375

20191112_113220.jpg

Edited by rabwat

£499 brand new and £399 used.  Very respectfully, I think you are asking too much for it.  Good luck with the sale nevertheless.

I recently bought one of these for the stated retail price.  Had this item been for sale at the time, I would have been delighted to buy it for 100 quid less than RRP.

Everything is relative and the asking price is up to the seller

• Like 2

I have to ask Kirkster if you had bought one at the retail price would you think £250 was a reasonable offer?

Guys, I am getting heartily sick and tired of these for sale threads being high-jacked like this.

If you are not interested in buying, don't post in the thread, end of.

The OP has every right to choose his own selling price - if it doesn't sell at that price then that is the OP's choice it is not for other members of the forum to comment in this manner.

Furthermore, this is not an auction site - if you want to chance your luck on a low offer, do it by PM not on the open forum.

Thank you.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1