Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Mercury Transit with Jet

45 minutes ago, Captain Magenta said:

Absolutely superb. You can guarantee that whoever was flying it will certainly know all about it. If it was me in that jet I’d have it framed and in pride of place on my wall!

You’ve not just captured a brilliant image as lots do on this forum, but touched others’ lives as well - difficult to do with astronomy I’ll guess!

Magnus.

Thanks Magnus. I hope they do have it framed, that would be awesome. I still needed to get it printed to put up on my own wall! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For a second or two after seeing the first post after reading the thread title I thought it was a plane flying across Mercury....I thought, woah, that's a nice scope he's got there to see Mercury that close! 🤣 Anyway loved reading through this thread. Talk about the perfect right place right tme moment. Brilliant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Incredibly fine capture, brilliant giant size too, Mercury becomes a disc, and the aircraft 
comes out very well too.  It's an exciting image to look at, and you ought 
to send this to your local  press, their readers we be amazed by this, and you will
become famous.  Well Done indeed.
Ron.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, barkis said:

Incredibly fine capture, brilliant giant size too, Mercury becomes a disc, and the aircraft 
comes out very well too.  It's an exciting image to look at, and you ought 
to send this to your local  press, their readers we be amazed by this, and you will
become famous.  Well Done indeed.
Ron.

Hehe thanks Ron. I’ll send you out an autograph if you like 🤣

• Haha 1