Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Celestron Advanced VX review video

widotje

Hi folks,

I have owned my Celestron Advanced VX for almost five years now and decided to make a video where i review the mount in terms of specs, pro's and cons that I have experienced over the past year, and comparing the mount to other mounts below the $1000 range such as the Ioptron CEM25p and the meade LX85. I also made a playlist from all the videos I made over the past years about setting up the AVX, how to polar and star align the mount etc. You can find the whole playlist here, hope this is useful for those who are looking for an entry level mount.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrfMN3RZZNHd_ojxbrrarZCRzHhaBMo0P

Feedback is always welcome, cheers!

Edited by widotje
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Great video. One question, will my Celestron GPS Skysync work, with the AVX? I read, that people have had problems & needed a hand controller update. I don't 'wanna change mounts & have an immediate GPS issue. God, I hope it does. Reply appreciated.

Nexstar+ SLT user