Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

parallaxerr

REDUCED AZ4 mount, tripod & extension pier

AZ4 mount & tripod for sale in great condition. AZ axis setting circle inverted for UK use, leg clamps upgraded to M10 with quality larger knobs & a mobile phone holder attached (removable) for hands free planetarium viewing, works great!

New Orion 16" pier extension to fit AZ4, CG5, Orion Skyview Pro etc.

A VERY sturdy alt/az setup with the pier attached, rock solid with 4" frac, I've no doubt it would take quite a bit more.

Boxes for all, collection preferred or meet up within reasonable distance.

Asking price £150

20191103_174949.jpg

20191103_174942.jpg

20191103_174234.jpg

20191103_175112.jpg

20191101_135934.jpg

20191103_175133.jpg

Edited by parallaxerr

Hi, if you do end up splitting it given the reply above, I'd be interested in the pier extension (subject to price :) ) - I'm guessing it will be compatible with GP2 mounts (since its all M10 or v close 3/8" fittings)?  Cheers! Vin

1 hour ago, Tcerbulis15 said:

Hello

I am interested in the tripod that you are offering. what would be your asking price?

Cheers

Toms

Hi Toms,

My asking price is stated in the advert, or do you mean you would like the tripod only and no the pier/head? Can you clarify?

Having said that, please note the advert states collection or meet up within a reasonable distance, I won't be looking to post this right now as it's too large and heavy, but maybe you have another idea?

Hi Jon,

Pardon me, but I left out the part about collection. I'm afraid I'll have to find a different seller.

Cheers

Toms