Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

parallaxerr

COMPLETED - *SOLD* Altair Astro 102ED-R FPL53 ED APO

After much consideration I have come to the regrettable decision to sell up my astro gear. Despite scaling back my equipment of late, it's just not getting used due to having a young family, other hobbies and commitments.

so, for sle is my Altair Astro 102ED-R refractor (FPL53 version). Bought new by me in Mar 2019. Includes finder shoe and all metal RDF. Used about 4 times, optic is untouched and the scope is in all round excellent condition. Dovetail has usual nibbles and there's a tiny mark on the focus tube where the supplied finder shoe screws were too long, fortunately I realised before installing the 2nd screw or racking the focuser.

£590 SALE PENDING

I have packaging for the scope so postage may be an option at buyers expense, but collection is preferable.

20191101_135422.jpg

20191101_135456.jpg

20191101_135531.jpg

20191101_135654.jpg

20191101_135725.jpg

Edited by parallaxerr
  • Sad 1

Sorry that you are having to sell up Jon but I do appreciate the situation. When children came into our lives I did without a scope for nearly a decade. Hope the interest keeps burning brightly though :smiley:

Good luck with the sale - you have some great gear.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, John said:

Sorry that you are having to sell up Jon but I do appreciate the situation. When children came into our lives I did without a scope for nearly a decade. Hope the interest keeps burning brightly though :smiley:

Good luck with the sale - you have some great gear.

Thanks for the kind words John. The interest hasn't waned and I'll be keeping my books and my bins. I'm sure I'll get another scope in time, when life permits!

Edited by parallaxerr
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, John said:

Sorry that you are having to sell up Jon but I do appreciate the situation. When children came into our lives I did without a scope for nearly a decade.

Same here. Are you sure you can't just hide it up the attic?! :D 

Best of luck with the sale.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear you are selling up that is a shame.

I'd be interested in the scope, will send a pm.

I'm interested in the Nagler 11mm. Please drop me a note in case you split!

Sold. Nice to meet you @Paz, enjoy the scope!

Mods, please archive

Edited by parallaxerr