Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_celestial_motion.thumb.jpg.a9e9349c45f96ed7928eb32f1baf76ed.jpg

michaelmorris

Contacting Astrocamp?

I've tried registering with the Astrocamp website with a view to possibly booking on their September 2020 camp. 

http://astrocamp.awesomeastronomy.com/

I tried registering, but it said my email was already in use, so I guess I registered in the past.  I tried the forgotten password link and it said I was a blocked user!!!  I've looked on the website and I can't see any contact details.  Any ideas how I contact them to get this sorted out?

I think it's sponsored by Tring Astronomy they may have contact details.

Dave

They have a Group on Facebook which I used to be a member of, but I only went once.  Lovely camp but too far for me from Kent.  They were originally run (I think) by the Baker street irregulars.

https://www.bakerstreetastro.org/

Carole 

Edited by carastro

Damien Philips is the admin for the website.  He is probably easiest to reach through the FB page.

I would also note that while the dates are up for future camps I don’t think they take bookings for camps further ahead than the next one and booking for April has not opened yet.