Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

IMPORTANT SGL Star Party Cancelled due to Flooding

Steve

Hello - Justyn @reddoss hope you are well - its been a while since we last met and chatted.

I am going to submit this question downstairs for discussion. It may be that Grant will reply direct.

As you may know the road between Lucksall and Fownhope collapsed 12 months ago because of the flood. Still not open although they expect everything to be okay soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, reddoss said:

Are there any plans for an SLG star party at Lucksall in October/November this year?

Cheers,

Justyn

We're not sure yet Justyn - we are looking at the options but may need to wait nearer the time to make a decision in which case, it might be a more casual get together rather than full on star party with a view to having a full, public star party early 2022 as the situation allows.

I'm itching to get back to a star party as soon as possible so this is definitely something on my mind!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4