Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

MBJ

Few astro items.

Brand new Cheshire collimating eyepiece. £20 Inc del. 

Skywatcher 2" dielectric diagonal from an Ed kit. Mint. £50

Antares 5x twist lock barlow £25

Celestron ultima duo 8mm eyepiece excellent cond. £40

Meade 1"25 super plossl 26mm £15

Pics available. 

Edited by MBJ

On 02/11/2019 at 16:03, oobydooby said:

pm regarding  celestron ultima duo 8mm if still available

Haven't received a pm

I think I owe you an apology and hope you don't think of this as an excuse, but all I can assume what happened.

Last Thursday  I returned from hospital following a triple heart bypass and spent Friday completely out of things on medication. On Saturday morning I saw the advert and immediately fired off a pm asking if the eyepiece was still available.

On Monday I told my partner that I had been waiting a week for a reply and had sent off a message of complaint ,  she said I've only been home e few days and the only time I had my computer on I had fallen asleep, and she had turned it off before getting me to bed.

I can only assume I did not send the pm. 

I really apologise for complaining and making it so public, and express the desire to purchase the celestron ultima duo eyepiece. Unfortunately there is a little problem.  I have just bought an orthopaedic chair/recliner and cannot afford the eyepiece until at the earliest next Monday. If it is available still I will message you to make arrangements for payment, If you are happy to deal with me after being so belligerent.

Again my apologies for casting aspersions on your good character.

oobydooby

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, oobydooby said:

I think I owe you an apology and hope you don't think of this as an excuse, but all I can assume what happened.

Last Thursday  I returned from hospital following a triple heart bypass and spent Friday completely out of things on medication. On Saturday morning I saw the advert and immediately fired off a pm asking if the eyepiece was still available.

On Monday I told my partner that I had been waiting a week for a reply and had sent off a message of complaint ,  she said I've only been home e few days and the only time I had my computer on I had fallen asleep, and she had turned it off before getting me to bed.

I can only assume I did not send the pm. 

I really apologise for complaining and making it so public, and express the desire to purchase the celestron ultima duo eyepiece. Unfortunately there is a little problem.  I have just bought an orthopaedic chair/recliner and cannot afford the eyepiece until at the earliest next Monday. If it is available still I will message you to make arrangements for payment, If you are happy to deal with me after being so belligerent.

Again my apologies for casting aspersions on your good character.

oobydooby

Fair play to you sir. It sounds like you've been through a heck of a week, enough to throw the best of us. I hope your recovery goes well.

Enough from me, back to the for sale thread.

• Like 1