SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Bristol Astronomical Society: Telescope Surgery - 22 November 2019

John

Bristol Astronomical Society are holding a Telescope Surgery in the evening of Friday 22nd November.

Those who are thinking of getting a scope or binoculars or those that have them but don't feel that they are getting much out of them are welcome to come along, with or without their equipment. There is no charge.

A range of astronomy equipment will be present and Bristol AS members will be pleased to talk about their instruments. There will also be a short presentation introducing practical amateur astronomy and the range of equipment currently available.

If anyone is interested please message me on this forum in the first instance so that I can give the Society some idea of numbers of potential attendees and equipment that might be bought along.

The event will start at 7:00 pm and will take place at the Bristol Photographic Society, details at the top of this webpage:

http://www.bristolastrosoc.org.uk/www/pages/resources/faq.php

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to say how useful I found the BAS Telescope Surgery last night - lots of interesting equipment to look at and plenty of friendly informative people to learn from! So a big thankyou for everyone involved in organising it.

Also it was very nice to meet you at last @John😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1