Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Fresh Faced Joinee

AstroRuz

Hey everybody.

I just joined SGL today, decided that some forum action might be enjoyable during the dreary weather we have here in the lovely United Kingdom. Sigh.

I'm Ruzeen, 29 from the Midlands. I enjoy taking photos of things in space. Got a trusty HEQ5 and an Evostar ED80 and going to revert back to DSLR imaging for some time now I think. Anywho, thought I'd just poke my head up and say hi. Hope to see you in the forums soon.

Clear skies everybody.

1 minute ago, cloudsweeper said:

Hi Ruzeen, and welcome!  Yes, this a great place for sharing and learning.  The hobby wouldn't be anywhere near as enjoyable without SGL!

Doug.

Hello Doug,

Yeah community is a backbone of the hobby for sure. I wouldn't have learnt half the stuff I know without forums and communities to pester with my incessant questions! :D I see in your signature you use a Neodymium filter. Is that the Baader one? I was looking up those recently

1 minute ago, Mick H said:

Hi Ruzeen and welcome, look forward to seeing some of your photos.

Thanks Mick. 

Here's a process I finally finished that I'm (somewhat) happy with of M45. I took this data at the end of January and only just finished improving my skills enough to reach this!

M45 Edit 2 smaller.jpg

• Like 6