SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Calendars on Sale Now!!!

Hi everyone,

The calendars arrived from the printers today and they look great! The artwork has come out really well and the quality is fantastic, these will look great on your wall!

We have 200 which should more than cover everyone who wants one but please, try to get your order in this week as we intend to spend the weekend packaging them all up to get them shipped out next Monday. Any orders after Saturday and we cannot promise you will get them before Christmas.

To order your calendars, simply go to: http://calendar.stargazerslounge.com/ and click on the 'Buy Calendars' link.

The price is £10 each including delivery.

If you don't want to pay through paypal then please pm one of the admins as we can also accept cheque or cash if you want to collect.

Cheers,

Grant

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P.S - if you don't have a paypal account you can still pay using a debit/credit card, simply click on the 'Buy Calendars' link then on the paypal page, on the left hand side at the bottom is an option to pay using your card and not having to signup to paypal.

Ordered mine - one for me, one for my sister and one for emergencies.

Mike

:D Me too... one for me/home, one for my folks and one for when they're collectors items*... although I rather think my sister might want one.

James

*The calendars that is, not my folks!

Wow, tons of orders flooding in!!!

Can everyone make sure that the address they put on the paypal ordering page is the address they want the calendar delivered to, if not, please let me know via pm and also let me know your paypal name so I can alter the delivery address on file.

Cheers,

Grant

Excellent stuff, we've sold almost 100 calendars now, if your thinking of ordering, please get your orders in asap as we intend to package them all up at the weekend and ship them on Monday. After this, any orders may take longer to arrive...

Cheers,

Grant

I am lucky enough to have seen one of these in the flesh!!

They are simply awesome - the quality of the print is fantastic, and of course, the images are stunning!!!

A MASSIVE "well-done and thanks" to Grant - he has put a lot of effort into getting them done and his hard work really shows through.

If you've not ordered yours yet - do it quick as I suspect that once people get hold of them, they'll want more!!

:D:hello2:

I've just posted out the first batch today - 25 lots of calendars, I'm having to do them in batches because the post office isn't keen on sending 100+ at once!!

Will send another batch tomorrow..

Cheers,

Grant

Archived