Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Celestron Auto Focuser

Hello All!

i am considering buying a Celestron Auto Focuser for my 180mm Maksutov. When focusing at high power the image is very sensitive to touch and wobbles when trying to focus. Have any of you used one and how do you like it?Hello all

I have a Celestron 180mm Maksutov and am considering installing the Celestron Motorized Focuser. Do any of you use one and if so, how do you like it? I have found that when using high magnification the image wobbles making manual focus very difficult!

difficult!

Back about 15 yrs ago i bought a Celestron auto/focuser for my 8” SCT . I’ve never removed it cause as you mention at high power it’s critical on focus and when using my DSLR for imaging it was critical when looking through the view finder to focus . It’s saved alot of headaches for me ! I’ve not seen the newer versions but i know they work the same .