Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Recently i bought this brand new camera from David Hardie when he was doing a big sell out of some really nice items in excellent offers !!!
Unfortunately the camera although brand new doesn't serve my purposes so I decided to sell it at exactly the same price which I bought it from David , it was a really special offer 🤪
The camera new costs £1685 and I will sell it for £750 to be fair....🤪🤪🤪🤪
Camera comes with all its extras and case in absolutely brand new condition....!!!!
Info from FLO site :
Postage expenses are on me, secured package.
Paypal accepted ,just buyer pays the fees.
If payment is in EURO we will just calculate the daily exchange rate at Xe.com.
Many thanks !
The Lightwave 0.8x focal reducer gives an 0.8x reduction in F-Ratio for faster exposure times, as well as a correspondingly wider field for astro-photography. Designed primarily for refractor telescopes of F6 or longer focal ratios, however also known to work with RC telescopes.
- Reduces and flattens phtographic field.
- 38mm Clear aperture
- Integral T-Ring adapter thread.
- Requires back-focus of 55mm to CCD Chip.
- For DSLRs a standard T-Thread adapter of approx. 10mm thickness is required.
- The standard 2" OD barrel will fit any 2" format telescope like an eyepiece.
- The base of the 2" OD barrel is threaded for 2" filters.
- CNC machined body with gloss black anodized finish.
- Includes a CNC machined T-threaded end-cap to protect against dust on the rear lens element which is more exposed than the front element. A plastic dust cap is included for the 2" OD front barrel.
Paypal byuer pays the fees
Postage expenses are on me
Shipping from Athens Greece
By Gary Shaw
Hi All I’m considering purchasing an 8”aperture, f3.8 newtonian ( primarily for EAA) from Orion UK and would appreciate any input or feedback from anyone familiar with the product, the company or the purchasing process - and how to assess the compatibility with my current cameras.
This is would be a step up from my current equipment and entails selecting components that I’ve never used and know little about such as a rack and pinion focuser and components (ACU-3L), and coma corrector (Wynne Corrector). I’ve added links to these items below. I’m also feeling unsure of how to mate up my Zwo 178 and 294 cameras to the 3” focuser and whether there will be an acceptable match between the scope optics and my sensors.
I’m sure the folks at Orion UK will assist with all this but I’d sure welcome input from the Stargazer's Lounge community before starting the dialog with Orion UK.
thank you in advance for any help you can provide!
ACU-3L Focuser selection Info: https://www.orionopt...sers.html#ACU3L
Wynne Corrector selection Info: https://www.orionopt...torsfittin.html