Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Another Hi from rainy Wales

Len1257

Just purchased a Skywatcher Skymax 127 EQ3-2 Telescope and finding my way around it! Lots to learn and a bit of a steep learning curve at the moment but the miserable cloudy weather isn't helping! Forum seems packed with goodness!

Situated in Deeside, North Wales.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome. 

You're fortunate to have a few local astro societies if you want to meet up with like minded people. I don't know anyone from Chester AS, but they're quite local to you. 

If you're able to get over to near Old Colwyn, the North Wales AS meet for observing at the Community Centre at Llanelian on the second Tuesday of the month - i.e. tomorrow. If it's not clear, they'll have a short talk or two instead.

They also have a talk meeting at Llanrhos Old School (nearer Deganwy) on the fourth Wednesday of the month. 

They're a really friendly group, and I try and go to most of their 4th Wednesday meetings. 

• Like 2