Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

What fantastic Images!

bazza

Been at work all day today - just logged on and started looking at the images from last night.

Unbelieveable.

There are just so many really great images - every one that pops up, I just go WOW!

Congrats everyone - not sure I'll get through them all tonight.

This is really the place for people to see imaging at it's best!

Barry.

I wholeheartedly agree Barry. I've just spent some time looking at, in this instance, all the new lunar images in the lunar gallery. They are just stunning images guys! :D Staggering detail. :shock: Ant's beautifully lit Eratosthenes shot, Nick Smith's breathtaking Plato and Valles Alpes region, Neil Phillips's colourful Plato and Michael Morris's Kies Pi just to name a few. As Barry says, congrats to everyone. :hello1:

The standard of images submitted on these forums is truly staggering if you compare them to some of the scientific images taken just a few years ago.

Amateurs have certainly caught up with the pro's in many fields....at a fraction of the cost :D

Archived